• Managing the work products and documents related to developing quality assurance methods and/or databases to support established NIH programs.
• Managing the work products and documents related to developing, reviewing and maintaining SOPs; schedule annual reviews; review and comment on plans and laboratory accident correspondence.
• Managing the work products and documents related to performing preparation, control, immediate retrieval and general maintenance of both hardcopy and electronic documents; perform various administrative duties in support of DOHS
• Provides support as critical staff in the absence of the center director (limited supervision)
• Process memberships
• Take facility rental reservation applications and work the events
• Monitor facility program activities
• Receptionist Duties
• Manage and Archive Facility Document Control Records
• Additionally, takes required trainings provided by the department to perform required computer related tasks
Provide technical, document production and records management support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Biorisk Group, Quarantine Permit Service Office, Select Agent and Biosurety Programs in Bethesda, MD
When i look at you, i see myself
if my eyes were unable to see you as my sister,
it is because my own vision are blurred
and if that be so, then it is i who need you either because i do not
understand who you are, my sister, or because i need you to help me